April 16, 2015
Pioneer Lane II Apartments hosts an array of sustainable features which contributed to the LEED Platinum rating, including:
• Split ductless heat pumps
• High efficiency appliances and lighting
• Additional insulation and air sealing
• Drought-tolerant landscaping
• Low-flow plumbing fixtures
• Low or no volatile organic compounds (VOC)
Designed by ZBA Architecture, the complex goes beyond regulations and standards to achieve sustainable housing excellence.
ZBA Architecture is proud to have contributed to another successful, sustainable project that provides healthy, stable housing to low-income families for decades to come.