We are currently seeking an Architectural Intern to join our team in Spokane. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with regional market. General responsibilities for this position include production of technical documents with numerous opportunities for a well-rounded architectural office experience.
- Assist in the preparation of presentation drawings.
- Assist with the development and/or preparation of preliminary design concepts.
- Prepares working drawing contract documents, plans, details and schedules using REVIT and/or AutoCAD software.
- Assists with the development of solutions to technical problems.
- Assists in searching and documenting codes, regulations for specific projects.
- Visit job site and observe construction work.
- Assist with the review of Contractor's shop drawings.
- Present verbal and written communication in clear, concise and professional manner at all times.
- Communicates and coordinates with project consultants and contractors, under some direction.
- Introductory level communication with client representatives, under some direction.
- Ability to successfully work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work well independently or in a team environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills required to undertake multiple projects.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake fundamentals of architecture in practice on relevant projects.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong working knowledge of REVIT, AutoCAD, SketchUp.
- Ability to learn and develop skills using other/new computer software programs required for architecture practice.
Required Education and Experience:
- Completion of a Bachelor of Architecture program or professional degree program in Architecture from an accredited post-secondary institution.
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular.
If you are a responsible and motivated candidate and want to work on meaningful projects in a friendly team environment, we would love to hear from you! To apply, please e-mail cover letter and resume to email@example.com