ZBA ARCHITECTURE PS is a project focused firm that accomplishes projects with a small team of motivated individuals using an integrated design approach. Given the variety of our projects and small team approach it is imperative that candidates for all positions be versatile and possess a variety of talents in design, sustainability and production.
We are currently seeking an Architectural Intern to join our team in Spokane. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with regional market. General responsibilities for this position include production of technical documents with numerous opportunities for a well-rounded architectural office experience.
- Assist in the preparation of presentation drawings.
- Assist with the development and/or preparation of preliminary design concepts.
- Prepares working drawing contract documents, plans, details and schedules using REVIT and/or AutoCAD software.
- Assists with the development of solutions to technical problems.
- Assists in searching and documenting codes, regulations for specific projects.
- Visit job site and observe construction work.
- Assist with the review of Contractor's shop drawings.
- Present verbal and written communication in clear, concise and professional manner at all times.
- Communicates and coordinates with project consultants and contractors, under some direction.
- Introductory level communication with client representatives, under some direction.
- Ability to successfully work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work well independently or in a team environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills required to undertake multiple projects.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake fundamentals of architecture in practice on relevant projects.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong working knowledge of REVIT, AutoCAD, SketchUp.
- Ability to learn and develop skills using other/new computer software programs required for architecture practice.
Required Education and Experience:
- Completion of a Bachelor of Architecture program or professional degree program in Architecture from an accredited post-secondary institution.
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular.
To apply, please e-mail cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org