We are currently seeking a Project Architect to join our team in Spokane. General responsibilities include project management, design, production and issuance of technical documents, coordination of consultants and supervision of junior production staff.
• Ability to effectively work in a team atmosphere.
• Ability to be flexible in multi-tasking and assignment adjustments.
• Strong knowledge of design, trends, construction methodology, material application, and manufacturer-supplier appropriateness.
• Advanced knowledge of architectural building systems.
• Advanced knowledge of sustainability, integrated design and LEED guidelines.
• Possess strong hand and CAD drafting skills.
• Proficient in Revit.
• Proficient in AutoCAD.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Proficient in Sketchup, Photoshop, and InDesign graphic software.
• Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
• Bachelor's degree in Architecture or equivalent in education or experience.
• Minimum 5 years' experience in architectural practice with prior experience in all phases of Architectural services from programming through occupancy.
• Registered Architect with current license preferred. Candidates making significant progress towards licensing will also be considered.
• NCARB registration preferred.
• LEED AP or GA preferred.
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
If you are a responsible and motivated candidate and want to work on meaningful projects in a friendly team environment, we would love to hear from you! Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com